Thu, 29 Apr|
Break the Cycle of Imposter Syndrome
The Inside Out of Imposter Syndrome
Time & Location
29 Apr 2021, 18:00 – 19:30
About The Event
Many people who achieve great things, often experience feelings of inadequacy. Researchers have found that nearly 70% of people experience imposter syndrome at some point in their lives.
We have created this space to explore imposter syndrome in a purposeful way.
For this workshop we are going to be taking you on a journey, to give you the confidence to recognise imposter syndrome and explore psychology-based life skills to help you break the cycle of imposter syndrome.
We will explore:
· Where does imposter syndrome come from?
· Why do individuals experience imposter syndrome?
· What maintains imposter syndrome?
You will gain:
· Practical strategies to break the cycle of imposter syndrome
· Tools to unlearn and challenge internalised negative beliefs
For more information contact: email@example.com
This online workshop will be hosted on Zoom, further detail will be sent following registration.